Monday 13 October 2014

reasons for my choice


Hey guys, so the reason why I have created this blog is for my environmental studies project. We were told in class one day that we had to choose a topic in which we are interested in and to do a project about “the geography” of it.
The reason why I chose “cosmetics/makeup” as my topic to write about, is due to the fact that I have a slight obsession with it.
 I think it started when I was 13. That’s when I started to get into watching makeup tutorials on Youtube. It grew and grew until I had made what started off as a small collection of products to a very large collection of mascaras, foundations and every other makeup product that is available. I got really into applying makeup and learning all the tips about it. I also love pampering myself with products such as moisturizer, perfume ect. I still love buying makeup but my slight obsession has gone down. I still am very interested in it and I realised that I know very little about it. So that’s why I’m here today, to learn and to blog.
So let’s start-

Makeup has been around for centuries. It originated in the Middle East, and has been around so long that it is actually mentioned in the old testament. When you look up cosmetics in the dictionary, it tells you “cosmetics are superficial measures to make something appear better, more attractive, or more impressive”.
Cosmetics include such things as foundation, lipstick, mascara, moisturizer, concealer, body wash and any other beauty product you can think of.
So first product which im going to talk about it is bronzer. I am going to upload a video of it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment